NRSA Safety Procedures & ProtocolUpdatedTuesday September 14, 2021 byLeague Registrar.
Safety procedures will be in place and all NYS Covid-19 guidance must be followed.
- Attendance must be marked on the team app or website.
- Spectators may not enter the playing area. Marked with sinage and/or indicated by a dashed line.
- Players must bring their own water bottle, cleats, shin guards, and soccer ball, hand sanitizer and mask or face covering are recommended.
- Minimum 15 minute breaks in between sessions, to minimize congestion to and from playing areas.
- Players and spectators should not attend any NRSA events if they answer YES to any of the following questions:
Health Screening Assessment:
(1) Have you had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days,
(2) Have you had any positive COVID-19 test in past 14 days, and/or
(3) Have you had any close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in past 14 days.
(4) Do you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose