NRSA Safety Procedures & ProtocolUpdatedFriday November 13, 2020 byLeague Registrar.
Safety procedures will be in place and all NYS Covid-19 guidance will be followed.
- Attendance must be marked on the team app or website.
- Maximum 2 spectators per player, rec fields will be located adjacent to the parking lots, spectators are encouraged to remain in their vehicle.
- Spectators may not enter the playing area. Marked with sinage and indicated by an orange line on the map.
- Masks must be worn at all times by all spectators, staff and coaches, and a minimum of 6 ft social distancing must be maintained at all times (except within your vehicle). Individuals who can not wear a mask for health reasons should not attend any events at the Nardi Soccerplex. (This is directly from NYS Youth Sports Guidance)
- Players must bring their own water bottle, cleats, shin guards, soccer ball, hand sanitizer and mask or face covering.
- Players must wear a mask or face covering when not on the playing field and all bags, water bottles etc must be kept separate from other players.
- Equipment and facilities will be disinfected daily.
- Minimum 15 minute breaks in between sessions, (30 minutes for sessions on the same field) to minimize congestion to and from playing areas.
Health Screening Assessment
(1) Have you had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days,
(2) Have you had any positive COVID-19 test in past 14 days, and/or
(3) Have you had any close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in past 14 days.
|11.12.2020 - NRSA Health & Safety Regulations (Tournament).pdf|
|Harvest-Fest Rules 2020.pdf|
|NARDI SOCCERPLEX FALL 2020 FIELD MAP|
|NRSA - NYS_BusinessReopeningSafetyPlanTemplate.pdf|
|Tournament & Adult League Play Waiver & Release of Liability Form.pdf|