NRSA Safety Procedures & ProtocolUpdatedFriday April 2, 2021 byLeague Registrar.
Safety procedures will be in place and all NYS Covid-19 guidance will be followed.
- Attendance must be marked on the team app or website.
- Maximum 2 spectators per player, rec fields will be located adjacent to the parking lots, spectators are encouraged to remain in their vehicle.
- Spectators may not enter the playing area. Marked with sinage and/or indicated by a dashed line that is a minimum of 15 ft from the fields.
- Masks must be worn at all times by all spectators, staff and coaches, there are no exceptions. A minimum of 6 ft social distancing must be maintained at all times (except within your vehicle). Individuals who can not wear a mask for health reasons should not attend any events at the Nardi Soccerplex. (This is directly from NYS Youth Sports Guidance)
- Players must bring their own water bottle, cleats, shin guards, soccer ball, hand sanitizer and mask or face covering.
- Players must wear a mask or face covering when not on the playing field and all bags, water bottles etc must be kept separate from other players.
- Equipment and facilities will be disinfected daily.
- Minimum 15 minute breaks in between sessions, to minimize congestion to and from playing areas.
Health Screening Assessment
(1) Have you had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days,
(2) Have you had any positive COVID-19 test in past 14 days, and/or
(3) Have you had any close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in past 14 days.
|4.2.2021 - NRSA Health & Safety Regulations.pdf|
|NARDI SOCCERPLEX SPRING 2021 FIELD MAP.pdf|
|NRSA - NYS_BusinessReopeningSafetyPlanTemplate.pdf|
|Tournament & Adult League Play Waiver & Release of Liability Form.pdf|