Summer Play ProgramUpdatedMonday July 20, 2020 byLeague Registrar.
Following the club motto "Let the Kids Play", the Summer Play program is designed to allow players to play soccer with minimal interruption. There will be three one-hour sessions per week (2 weeknights and Saturday) over six weeks. Lots of opportunities to get the kids back out and playing, with coaching provided by the NRSA Professional Coaching Staff.
Session times will be determined based on final registration numbers and player age. Groups will be broken down by player age and relative ability.
Sessions will be in the evenings on weeknights and during the day on Saurday.
Safety procedures will be in place and all NYS Covid-19 guidance will be followed.
- Maximum 2 spectators per rec player, fields will be located adjacent to the parking lots, spectators are encouraged to remain in their vehicle.
- Masks must be worn at all times by all spectators, staff and coaches, and a minimum of 6 ft social distancing must be maintained at all times (except within your vehicle)
- Players must bring their own water bottle, cleats, shin guards, soccer ball, hand sanitizer and mask or face covering. Players will be provided with a pinnie that they must bring to every training session.
- Players must wear a mask or face covering when not on the playing field and all bags, water bottles etc must be kept separate from other players.
- Equipment and facilities will be disinfected daily.
- 15 minute breaks in between all sessions, to minimize congestion to and from playing areas.